Search This Blog

12 November 2008

Attending to business in Beaufort

JP testing out our port bike - having a great time, wouldn't you say?









Can you guess what the flags spell? (Oh, SailorGirl...)


























Susan did laundry in THE best laundry on the Eastern Seabord. TEN washers, TEN dryers, quarters and supplies available from the General Store out front, FIVE loads simultaneously -heaven on earth!, while JP and Leigh borrowed the Beaufort Docks car to do a little reprovisioning.

4 comments:

KWolf said...

You all look as if you are having too much fun. Wish I was with you. k

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful vacation! I'm having a great time reading about it and looking at the photos. The one of JP on the bike is nice. I like to see you hard workers hard at play! The homefront is well and looking foward to your arrival. Sorry we may not be at the dock when that happens. Have any ideas about where you will be for Christmas? Want me to order a centerpeice for Thanksgiving?

Boca Chic said...

I am following your blog now. Note the photo. I've upgraded my look.

Kaye said...

Beaufort!