Search This Blog

16 June 2009

Soon to be Raconteur, Northbound

HOME PORT
BAHAMAS

Susan and JP, with a crew member who is coming from Calgary, will be in Lauderdale tomorrow and then on to Marsh Harbour on Thursday. They are planning, weather holding, to set off from there for Annapolis and our new home base at the Annapolis Landing Marina (5 minutes from our front door) on Friday the 19th or Saturday the 20th. They hope to tuck into the Bay sometime the following weekend, the 27th or 28th, and then take a couple of more leisurely days to sail the final 100 miles.
I'm holding the fort in DC, although I'm sneaking away for this weekend, to NYC, to see my friend David and his parents and sister and her family, and my mom is coming to Annapolis next weekend.
I'll be the blogger, since they will be out of range for much of the passage.


1 comment:

Kaye said...

Fair winds and smooth waters and safe passages. We will be checking the blog frequently... Kaye and David